Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family Pictures

All I can say is it's about time we finally got some new family pictures. I've been trying for the past 9 months and I swear we've had to cancel our appointment at least 4 times. But I told Justin all I wanted for my birthday and mother's day was for us to get our pictures and for him to be happy the whole time and not complain. Looks like I got my early birthday present!!! 




(I really wish Kyle would of let me switch his shirts so the blue one was on the outside, but he was determined to match Alexis and I just figured it wasn't worth the fight.)






Looks like I'm spending some money at Costco this weekend! Can you tell how happy I am tonight?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out sooo cute! How did you get them all to sit still this time? They look like they did so good!

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

What an adorable family you've got! Great pictures!