Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let the drama begin

After three weeks Makenna has figured out how to get what she wants and she let's you know it. (She must be learning a thing or two from her overly dramatic big sister). Justin is absolutely dreading having two little drama queens in the house-let's just give it 10 years-he has no idea what's coming...


But once she's happy, which is 98% of the time, she is just my little angel. (do you like the blonde and red hair coming in? it pretty much matches Justin's sideburns to a T)

She has gotten really good and falling asleep all on her own (which is something my other two never did, they had to be rocked until they fell asleep), but she is completely content being put in her cradle/swing and drifting off.


Of course who wouldn't fall asleep in this soft blanket
and getting goodnight kisses from my other baby girl ALL the time!!!

I'm very excited to annouce that those drama skills Alexis has mastered in the past 6.5 years will be put to good use soon-Alexis has landed a role in Alice and Wonderland with a local theatre company, so she can put all those acting and singing skills to good use-who knew my daughter would be a little drama girl-ok I guess we should have guessed-let's hope my plan works and she can leave all that acting and drama on the stage.

Last week my cute friend from work, who is also a photographer, came over to my house and took some awesome newborn pictures for me. Here are some of my favorites:

1 comment:

M'lisa and Mark said...

Soo cute!!! Your family is so precious! I can't believe how much they've grown! I remember getting off from my mish and Lexi was like, 6 months old!!! I'm glad everything is so well! Love you guys!!!