Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lagoon

Last weekend we finally gave into Alexis' constant nagging-since we've been putting her off the entire summer, and took the kiddos to Lagoon. Thankfully we had free tickets because it's completely ridiculous to have to pay $42 a person and over $30 for little kids.  But we totally lucked out and thanks to one of the awesome perks at my job I got free tickets and as an extra bonus it was my mom's work Lagoon day, so she got to come with us too. I feel like I never post any pictures of Alexis and Kyle, but this day was pretty much all about them.

They were both so excited and couldn't wait to go on the rides. The entire drive up to Farmington Alexis was going over the order of the rides that we were going to go on. How she even knows the rides is a complete mystery to me.

My mom was perfectly happy sitting on all the rides and watching Makenna, but Alexis talked her into going on the Jumping Dragon rollercoaster. I think my mom was regretting it after the ride when she realized the rollercoaster goes forward and backward. Alexis on the otherhand isn't scared of anything and loved every minute of it.

I just have to laugh at this picture because Alexis was so determined to where her sunglasses all day so she could be just like me.  Silly girl.

Kyle was pretty excited to go on the rides to, especially the Dinosaur drop.  Unfortunately Justin and I didn't think this one through and Kyle was screaming and scared to death the entire time, oh and did I mention that this was the first ride he went on. Yeah-I think we scarred him for life, because he wouldn't even go on the carosuel because it was "too scary". What did we do?
This is pretty much how the rest of Kyle's day went. Poor thing I just felt awful. Hopefully by next summer he will be a little older and it won't be so bad. Even today out of the blue he told me that "Lagoon was too scary and he didn't never ever want to go again."

This is how Makenna spent most of her 1 month birthday.
She was such a good little trooper.

This picture was taken the day before, but it just made me laugh. Alexis put her new umbrella over her snowman so the hot sun wouldn't make him melt and then of course she struck a pose for me.

No comments: