Sunday, August 16, 2009

Those Crazy Gray's

I had an awesome weekend hanging out with Ty and Steph and their adorable kids. (Extra bonus that it took my mind off a lot of other things going on that I really didn't want to think about). We played and played and played some more, it was fabulous. Oh, and what would a weekend be without sneaking in a family photo shoot? This is the best family picture ever!!! Can't you just feel their pain? I love how mad McKadin is, sitting there taking pictures, the very last thing in the world he wants to be doing. I love h0w frustrated Tyler looks and how Steph is just staring at them wishing she could get a good "smiley" picture of her adorable family, and then there's little Sophie that didn't make a sound the entire time we were there. Aren't these the moments you really remember, how unperfect your family is, but how perfect you all fit together?

There are more pictures to come of our trip to the zoo, mixed with a little monsoon jumping action, model poses... and a personal photo shoot of Little Miss Sophie Emma.

1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

I'm still impressed with all the photo shoots. I'll have to snag you for one of my little family one of these days.