Tuesday, August 18, 2009

too cute for words

What do you do when it starts down pouring and you are at zoo with nothing to do? Why of course you start doing crazy model poses and puddle jumping. Alexis never ceases to surprise me when my camera is out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Alexis has been looking at Vogue and Allure when I take her to the store, because seriously those are the only magazines I've ever seen poses like this in. Normally I would totally blame it on America's Next Top Model or Project Runway, but those shows haven't been on in months. All I can say, is that she came up with these completely on her own, and I have plenty of witnesses to back up my story.

I know Steph has been waiting for a little sneak peek of miss Sophie.
I told you she was too cute for words.

No comments: