Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hotties of Villa #5

Wow!!! I can hardly believe that I've known these amazing girls for nine years. It is absolutely crazy how time flies and how much has changed, but more how much hasn't changed over the last nine years. I wish so bad that Jilly, Patty and Kristin could have come too, but two of them live thousands of miles away and poor Kristin got strep the day of our bbq. I love these girls so much and some of my best college memories have these guys in them.



Who will ever forget dancing on the couch, 3am donut runs to Mesquite, driving hundreds of miles to see Collective Soul, crashing Tidy Whitey (aptly named by Sean, who later also became the driving deer slayer), sleepless nights, boy drama, Belliago Water shows, Vegas-Vegas-Vegas (really how many times can you go to Vegas and do absolutely nothing, but love it more and more every time you go), ward Karaoke night, mistletoe, hot 18 year old neighbors, stealing Sean's clothes and sporting them all over campus, and finding some of your best friends ever. Seriously this list could go on and on. I just hope it isn't nine more years before we are all able to get together again.

No comments: