Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Cool Is This?

At first sight, would you ever believe that I took this picture? Doesn't it look like a picture from the early 1900's? I love it, and the best part is...I really did take it. It's really not good that I'm learning all these amazingly cool things to do in PhotoShop. I already spend too much time on my hobbies... Here's a few more cool pics I've been playing with.

I literally have been trying to buy an action that tones down the color, just like this for like $35. But, I am so glad my paypal account won't work, because I figured out how to do it by myself and best of all its free! Tonight I also learned how to make the catchlights in your eyes sparkle just a little more.


Why is it that I didn't enjoy my classes in college as much I am enjoying my PhotoShop class?



No comments: