Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Cute Man

I love this little man so much, and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. A couple weeks ago Alexis went with her cousins all day, so I got to spend an entire day with my bubba. I had so much fun, and I think for the first time in his life he was a "mommas boy". I loved having him all to myself.



These are Kyle's new "big boy" cars for going poopy in the big boy potty. I wasn't even thinking about potty training him for a few more months, but hey-if he's ready, I guess I am too. Don't get me wrong, I am all about getting him out of diapers!!! I honestly can't believe he is even old enough to actually have those words come out of my mouth. No Diapers-how would that be? It's been over 5 years since we were diaper free . That is going to be a great day, and hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

M'lisa and Mark said...

He is such a cutie! I can see him bein a little charmer already!!