Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THIS IS HER LIFE

It seems like forever since I posted a pictures of my kiddos. I have to admit Becky took this picture at the Planetarium, but I just laughed when I saw it and wanted to share.

Alexis loves her cousins so much and practically begs me on a weekly basis to play with one or all of them. Lucky for her she got to spend almost every day and night for two straight weeks with all of them. The poor thing has no girl cousins her age. (There are a couple of girls quite a bit older than she is and couple of girls that are just about to turn one.) So lucky her, she is smack dab in the middle of all the Lil' Meredith Boys


I can't tell you how many tears were shed the past couple of weeks, because the boys didn't want to play princess', or "girls weren't allowed", or they didn't want any more hugs and kisses from Alexis (the list goes on and on). But thankfully most of the time they all got along. One night I walked upstairs in the toy room to find Alexis telling every one of them that she was the SnowFlake Princess, and they need to obey her or she would banish them, she then started telling who was going to be the king or the prince or the dragon. Such a bossy little one, but one that loves her cousins so much. Amazing how much one picture can say.

No comments: