Sunday, September 2, 2012

Little did I know

Little did I know growing up that one day my brother and I would be super good friends and our kids would adore each other.   Most of our childhood was filled with bickering, hitting, yelling and basically NEVER getting along. I am so grateful for Ty and Steph and even more grateful that our kids adore each other.   We have been talking about taking pictures of all of them "one day", and finally we did it.
 


Makenna hasn't quite figured out the silly face thing yet.
 
Looking at all these little kids makes me realize how grown up Alexis really is. 


Not the best picture of Makenna, but she was not interested in taking pictures at all, unless Sophie was right next to her.

 
Pretending to be a superhero works everytime


Adorable doesn't even do little Lincoln justice

What else would do little boys be doing in a huge field, but playing snipers and finding sticks to shoot the bad guys (or the photographer-me-for making them take pictures)

I have a feeling these two are going to be inseparable. They are so cute with each other and Makenna gets so excited when Sophie comes over.

1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

Such cute pictures! You are a great photographer!