Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July & August Picture Overload

The past month has been so jammed pack with family, fun, travel, school and of course lots and lots of pictures.   I decided that I'm completely in love with the architecture in Chicago, but I'll save those pictures for another day.

We always love when Jared and Katie come in town because we have lots and lots of bbq's and water always seems to be a part of everything we do with them.  Who said molecules were only for fun on the lake?


ainsley mae is such a cutie pie, and loves to pose for me

it's sort of become tradition for me to take jared and katie's family pictures while they are up here.  it didn't take much to talk katie into letting me take them to this awesome abandoned house in woods cross (jared might of been a little more skeptical, but I love this location), You'll have to check out their family pictures on my photography blog.

I feel like my kids sort of got jipped out of summer, since they started year around school this year. But they have both loved the past few weeks, and it's sort of growing on me now. 

I cannot believe that Kyle is in kindergarten now. So crazy to me, but he is loving going to the same school as Alexis.

What's even more crazy is that I have a Third grader. I feel like third grade is when I have super vivid memories, and I can't believe Alexis is that old now. 

This is just a fun picture of Kyle and Alexis' new favorite "rolling" game. They start at one end of our living room roll as fast as they can to get to the middle and then they jump on each others back. Silly kids. 

A couple weeks ago we went up to Kamas for the Zippro Family reunion. Alexis was off playing the whole time and I have absolutely not one picture of her sitting still. But my sweet boy was up for a couple pics, until he stole my camera and starting taking pictures for me.

I do have to say, he did a pretty good job

Justin decided that he wanted to take pictures of me and Makenna, just so he wasn't in all the pictures this time. I love how they turned out. I really need to let him take pics of me and the kids more often.

Love this picture!

My sweet baby turned 2 yesterday! Holy cow-those two years flew by.  She sort of has an obsession with Minnie Mouse, so I decided to go with it and her party turned out to be all things Minnie-including a gigantic stuffed Minnie mouse toy.

I love this picture of her seeing if there is anything else in the gift bag.

Makenna cried and cried for a cupcake before her party. It was absolute torture for her to have to look at them and not eat one. 

see....she just kept crying and pointing


She wasn't quite sure about the candles or all the people singing to her.

 Here is Makenna with her Grandma Brenda.

Morgan, Alexis and Taylor loved the cupcakes and mouse ears!

We definitely have had a ton of fun the past few weeks...hopefully things slow down soon, but I have a feeling they won't be. ;)

No comments: