Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kristin & Scott's Familly Pictures

It's a little shocking to think that I've know Kristin for over half my life. We were practically inseperable in high school and went to CEU and SUU together. We both met our husbands at SUU and got married within a few months of each other.  I will forever cherish the fun times we had together. When Kristin told me she has not had pictures taken since she got married i practically begged her to let me do them for her. I haven't seen her for years and it was great catching up with her, Scott and there cute little kiddos.  






I love how blue all of their eyes are...amazing!











I hope they love their pictures!

1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

Wow!! You are really impressive with your photography! I especially love the one with us all on the bridge, I think that's going to be the big one on my wall. I really want to thank you for taking our photos, well done! I would like to spend more time with our families together, we have so many great memories, we should make some more!