Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm really doing this

Check out my latest project that I've been working countless hours on. After spending hundreds of hours building my portfolio the past few months, I have finally decided to take that leap and make it official. Introducing my new baby...


I have so many photoshoots to share in the next couple of weeks.  I would LOVE it if you would pass this onto your friends and family. There will be many more sleepless nights I put into getting my portfolio uploaded, but I can't be more thrilled and excited for this new adventure.

-Check it out now, my latest wedding session just got uploaded. Cowboy boots, lime green stilletos and a drag strip...now seriously how can you not look. Don't forget to follow me (and in the next couple of days like me on facebook too).


No comments: