Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Halloween came way to fast for us, which also meant we sort of procrasinated carving our pumpkins.  Even though we carved them the day before, I think they turned out pretty sweet .The ghost choir is Alexis' (that Justin carved) and the simple one is Makenna's (that I carved-it was the second one I did and I was totally over carving pumpkins, so I literally did the quickest thing I could think of).

This crazy pirate skull is Justin's masterpiece and he was so proud of how it turned out.  

This is Kyle's pumpkin, which started out as a monster, but in the end I think it looks more like one of those psychotic rabid alien dogs. (I can't even compare my carving to Justin's, but Kyle loved it and that's all that matters).


Alexis was so excited for her Halloween parade, and has been planning her costume out literaly down to how her hair and makeup would look. I've said it before, but she is absolutely my little fashionista and is so completely obsessed with styling. But I do have to say she looked  fabulous and she knew it.  (She also looks so old and grown-up, it is crazy).


Justin took this picture right after the parade and I just had to throw it in because I very rarely get pics of me when we go anywhere.

Halloween night we went up to Justin's cousins house so we could go take the kids trick-or-treating with his son. We didn't realize it, but I guess it's our tradition to go with Matt and Cody every year.

Here are my three little cuties, the dark devil angel, red power ranger (because as Kyle puts it, he has be red because he's the leader) and my cute little pumpkin.

I got this Elmo bucket when I was working at Mrs. Fields, in fact I think it was one of our test products for the gifting merchandise and I took it home because it was a sample. Little did I know that 6 years later Makenna would be OBSESSED with Elmo and literally carry it around everywhere.


  
Halloween was just two days ago, and I bet you won't even be shocked to know that Alexis is already planning her costume for next year. It's going to be awesome, just wait.  I have a feeling this little girl is going to have an amazing runway collection at Lincoln Center one day. You should see the sketches she does, it's amazing. I guess when her favorite shows are Project Runway, Fashion Hunters and The Rachel Zoe Project, she destined to be in fashion.

I finally got my kids new pictures finshed, but it's super late, so I'll have to post them in a couple of days.  

No comments: