Sunday, June 12, 2011

the last 2 months

wow...I was going through my pictures this weekend and realized that I've been so busy putting pictures from photo-shoots up, I've hardly posted anything about my cute little family.

 Justin told me the other day that he has learned to just smile and get it over with so I won't keep bugging him. It's about time he learned!

this is Alexis's best friend Megan, their favorite thing to do is dress up in my clothes-and pretend that they are going prom.

Madison slept over at our house a couple times in May, and Alexis was in heaven (so was Makenna)

Josh, Zach and Madi stayed over one weekend while my dad and stepmom went out for their anniversary and we decided to make some delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Yummmm

I think the new favorite thing to do in our backyard is to jump on the trampoline with sprinklers on,


or dog piling Daddy on the trampoline.

Last week Alexis finished 1st grade and was so excited for me to come and pick up her portfolio and to meet Lily, her other BFF.

Kyle and I were messing around with the camera while we were waiting for Alexis' end of the year program to start, and I love this picture of my little man.

While I was taking pictures of Ricki's cute family, we snuck this one in. It's crazy that we went to CEU with each other 12 years ago, and let's just say that we were sort of dreading living with each other at SUU (for reasons that just make me laugh now). Little did we know that we would actually like each other and 11 years later still talk/email 2-3 times a week.

This weekend we went to Leatherby's for my birthday, I still think it's crazy that I'm 31-yikes...good thing it's just a number, because I certainly don't feel that old. My cute Grandpa B called me on Thursday to tell me Happy Birthday and he asked how old I was, and all I hear on the other is the biggest sigh, and then he says "well that's just not possible, because I'm not old enough to have a grand-daughter in her 30's.

This little cutie pie is also 10 months old now.  She is so active and so funny. I think I've finally figured out that she is going to be my daring one, and is not scared of anything. She is so close to walking too, which scares me because I'm still trying to adjust to the whole crawling thing again.  Makenna loves to eat, and has a new found love of yogurt, chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.  My new favorite thing that she does is when you give her something that she doesn't want-or that has a different first taste, she will just excessively shake her head no, and then she starts hitting her arm on the table.  

I just can't believe that in two months she is going to be a year old.

No comments: