Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Get What You Get

One thing I've learned with three kids, is that you pretty can guarantee on not ever getting all three kids looking at the camera or smiling at once.  Two kids, yes...three, haven't figured that one out yet.  Alexis told me that "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Someday I'll have a picture with all three of them smiling and looking at the camera, but until then here are some fun pics we took after church today.


 Doesn't Makenna just look totally annoyed?


We went to Josh's homecoming today and on the drive there Kyle started crying because he didn't want to go to the jail house with the basketball hoops (aka-church). It gets better... as we were leaving Alexis was waiting at the car for us to unlock the door and the second I turn the corner she yells "Unlock the dam door" (in just the sweetest most content voice, like she had no idea what she has just said). Yep...that would be my awesome parenting skills at work. Kyle think's church is the jail with basketball hoops and Alexis may just really be a teenager in a seven year old body. 

One more thing we learned this weekend was Kyle LOVES brownie mix... finally, I thought this kid was crazy because he never wanted to lick the spoon while I was baking. 


No comments: