Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picture Overload

Makenna at 7 months...
she is such a little cutie pie and gets cuter everyday, it makes me sad to see how fast she is growing, but I love how much her personality is coming out more and more everyday. 
She can now army crawl-backwards, has both her bottom teeth and has decided that it's pretty fun to wake mom and dad up 2-3 times a night AGAIN.
Makenna loves to fly and will play patty-cake with you as long as she holds your hands.
But my most favorite part of this age is how much she loves to cuddle and give hugs to me. Definitely on her way to becoming a total momma's girl.
Did I mention that her eyes might just be the brighest blue eyes ever?

 This is one of my new favorite pictures because it just shows how much my girls love each other.

I also took some family pictures for Zach and Lindsey on Saturday.
 Here are just a few of my favorites...






1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

You are a great photographer and Makenna is so adorable!