Friday, March 18, 2011

30 things

I saw this on a blog a while ago and loved this idea. Since I only have a couple months left before I’m 31 I thought I should finally do this.


30 things you don't know about me 

1. I’m the most unlucky, accident prone person ever. Seriously!!!… I split my tongue in half in a freak go-cart brake accident on Friday the 13th, had my finger smashed in an iron door which broke my knuckle and forever ruined my nail, tore every tendon and ligament in my ankle by falling down 2 stairs, broke my foot in a dance performance-actually right as I was walking off the stage after the dance, got bit by a tick at Jordanelle which was nice enough to share his Lyme Disease with me, popped the bursa sac in my knee by standing up too quickly from the couch, split a ski in half on a crazy wave while my I was skiing, had cataract surgery when I was 28 because my contacts decided to suck all the oxygen out of my corneas…trust me I could go on and on


2. I was told once that I’m too sarcastic and then was given a 30 minute lecture of “how sarcasm is of the devil”-from my home teacher

3. I’m scared to death of mice/rats…rodents were put on this earth to torment me.

4. I hate confrontation, and avoid it like the plague

5. I have one “what if” moment that I would redo in a blink of an eye

6. I have lived in 23 houses and 4 states

7. I once had a guy sing “My Girl” to my answering machine in college. Kind of corny now, but to a 19 year old it was the freaking cutest thing ever

8. I have one drug of choice: slurpees

9. I sing at the top of my lungs in my car

10. I would be a fashion photographer if I could have another career

11. Was the shyest person you’ve ever met until my junior year of high school

12. I totaled my car 3 months after I turned 16-thankfully it was not my fault

13. I hate being late

14. I can pretty much can rival anyone when it comes to useless entertainment trivia

15. When I’m upset I get really quiet

16. I had a list of baby names I have loved forever in the back of my planner-funny that not one of my kids names was on the list

17. I’d like to say I have no regrets, but I can’t

18. Served 10 straight points in the finals of a volleyball tournament

19. I hated wearing dresses when I was little and now I love it

20. I know more about soap operas than anyone should, guess that’s what happens when you have a TV in your office and it’s on all day long

21. chocolate and gummy bears-enough said

22. Have been driven home in the back of a police car

23. secretly always wanted to go to medical school to become an ER doctor

24. addicted to lip gloss

25. hate onions with a passion

26. I looooove to shop

27. My friend and I once got everything ready to send in an audition tape to the Amazing Race-we even had a producer from my station write the script for our audition tape- and right after I got my passport I found out I was pregnant. (we totally would of gotten on too-best audition script ever)

28. I always wanted to live in an apartment in downtown New York after college

29. My guilty pleasure shows are usually on MTV (The Hills, Jersey Shore, Road Rules…)

30. Spent 5 straight days on a cruise ship trying to outrun a hurricane-we never did get to go to our main port because it was destroyed-kind of scary to think about what should of happened to our ship

*Have lots of fun things to post about, so hopefully I will have some time to edit pictures this weekend.

No comments: