Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Saturday

My Saturday was so busy, I honestly can't believe we did all of this in one day. At least I have a reason for being so tired today.

First, Makenna got a new best friend that she has to have it with her at all times.


We went and played at Grandma's for a little bit while I was taking some newborn pictures, and the first thing Kyle always grabs at her house are the superhero puzzles-that only grandma can help him with.

Makenna was my little model so I could test the light and my in my make shift studio/the couch. I just love this little bug, and that hair on top of her head that NEVER lays flat.

I took some newborn pictures of Nathan and Kelsey's little one-Alysha.  Her and Makenna are only 8 or 9 weeks apart, but she just seems so much littler to me.

If that wasn't enough for one Saturday we also had family pictures taken with my Dad and brother's families. Let's just say this was the most chaotic 45 minutes I've had in a long time. I'm just so happy that we got some cute pictures of everyone, which was not an easy take with that many little kids.
All the kiddos
I was a little bummed that we ran out of time and I wasn't able to get a new picture with just my family-but I may just force Justin into taking some in Arizona next weekend.

My kids are begging me to let them go play in the 2 feet of snow we have outside right now, I better go make sure my battery in my camera isn't dead ;)

No comments: