Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy...Busy

I've been meaning to update my blog for a couple of weeks, but life just doesn't seem to slow down.  Two weekends ago Justin and I went to the Utah vs. TCU game, for our anniversary. I cannot believe I've been married to this amazing man for nine years.

We had amazing seats and everyone around us were season ticket holders and they were all absolutely crazy. So even though the game was horrible we had a lot of fun with the people around us and we also had a streaker. Yes, you heard me right, about 5 minutes into the third quarter this girl about 15 feet away from us got yanked from the stands and dragged out completely topless. It was probably the most entertaining thing that happened the entire game. I can't morally put the pictures of her up on my blog, but I thought this picture of all the sideline photographers taking pictures of her in the tunnel, rather than taking pictures of the game, was pretty hilarious.


This little girl is now three months old.

She still doesn't sleep through the night more than once a week, loves to suck on her thumb (I tried and tried to get her to be a binki baby-but she just isn't having it-so I gave up, we'll just have to deal with it for now), as of this last weekend she is rolling over from her tummy, has the biggest cheesiest smile I've ever seen and the cutest dimple that I pray never goes away, loves to blow bubbles,and her Grandpa Mike is  finally going to have a red head (well auburn) but he is over the moon that one of his grandkids finally got some red in her hair.


My brother and sister-in-law were in town from Lousiana all last week and it was a ton of fun catching up with them. Alexis and Kyle were scared to death of them the first night, but after that they decided David and Mandy were pretty fun and wouldn't leave them alone.   Since they were in town we had an early Thanksgiving with the Meredith's on Saturday.


The kiddos all had so much fun together running around like crazy little banshee's all night. Caleb and Alexis have a love/hate relationship and thankfully on Saturday they loved each other and weren't fighting all night.

 Brinley is such a little cutie and with her being only 4 months older than Makenna, I'm already dreading the trouble these two are going to get into togther.

Alyda is such a big helper and is the sweetest little girl I have ever met. She's going to be a big sister in about a month and Lindsey is definitely going to have her hands full, because I have a feeling Alyda is always going to be helping, even when mom doesn't need her to.

We also went to Disney on Ice this weekend, but I have a the new LG Android phone and for the life of me I can't figure out how to download the pictures off it.

I have lots to do this week to get ready for our family pictures on Saturday, our first road trip with three kids and of course the busiest 10 days of the year at work (gotta love all those holiday programs and commericals for black friday). But I'm sure I'll have some fun new pictures to share next weekend.

1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

Looks like fun! Makenna is such a cutie, especially in her ladybug Halloween outfit. The best photo is the black and white one of your son by the pond. It looks like those professional pictures that people decorate their homes with.