Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oldies But Goodies

Over the weekend Justin decided to blow my computer up and reformat it, because-well lets just say its quickly become a total POS, and won't let me do anything without freezing up and causing me to lose whatever I'm working on. Before he did that I had him burn every file and picture I had on there (just in case).  I was making labels for them today and found some of the cutest pictures of Kyle that I just had to share. Looking at all his baby pictures has made me even more excited to have another one (and this time I have my awesome camera-poor thing is going to have the camera in her face 24/7).

I can't even tell you how long I tried to get these four to sit still and take a cute picture together, but in the end I gave up/ran out of time and made this cute little collage of the grandkid's in my family for my mom's Christmas present.  Someday we'll get all four+ of them to sit together.

Look how little he was? I think Kyle was about 3 months old in this picture and still drowning in premie clothes.

I love this picture of Justin and Kyle, it still amazes me how small he was at four months.

I just love those chubby Meredith cheeks. (Nov. 2008)

Chubby and Frozen Cheeks (December 2008).
I bought this Yankees beanie when I was in New York (actually pregnant with Alexis) in 2003, but I was so sure she was a boy I just had to get it. I have a couple pictures of her in it, but man it sure fits Kyle better.


No comments: