Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Best Girls Day

I decided on Friday, that nothing has really changed since Jamie, Britt and I were teenagers.  It is so sad how excited that we all were to see New Moon.  Plus now we have Steph to be a dork with too.  We went to lunch at Applebee's before the movie and it was so yummy, and a total blast catching up with Jamie, Britt, Karen and Steph.   The movie was even better than we were all expecting, LOVED IT, and I don't care who knows, but man, Jacob is seriously hot for a 17 year old... More than anything I think I just loved having a girls day out with my family and having a fun time and laughing and not stressing about everything else going on in my life.



Now...I can't wait for Eclipse to come out in June, what a great birthday present and probably the next time all of us will be able to ditch the hubby's and kids for a day off. 

No comments: