Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A month full of pictures

The past 4 weeks I have been so sick, and I have kind of felt bad that I haven't taken very many pictures of my kids. But last night I found a file on my computer from September and there were a ton of pictures, what a fun surprise. Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks.
*
Alexis is on a competition cheer team and she loves it. Every minute of every day she is practicing her cheers or tumbling. I definitely think I found her little hidden talent. She can't wait for her first competition this weekend.

*

About a month ago my Grandpa officially moved to St. George and moved out of his house up here. Sticking with true Boulter tradition we had to make his going away party at Leatherbys.


Alexis and Taylor were being so crazy all night, and decided it would be fun to make funny faces and not smile for any of my pictures, at least Karen smiled for me.


This would be Alexis' wide-eyed funny face.


And this would be Taylor's...I think she wins


I can't leave this little man out. Kyle is so excited to be Buzz for Halloween, and has to wear his costume at least once a week.



Last weekend this little man turned one, and I just had to share Luke's bitter beer face. How cute is he?


I'm not too fond of the lighting in this picture, but look how cute they are.


The entire time we were at Luke's party, Kyle's full attention was on the remote controlled spider they had. Mostly he was concerned about the spider staying as far away from him as possible (and thanks to Uncle Adam, he had nightmares all night of the spider coming after him). *SIDE NOTE* I decided to grow out Kyle's hair in hopes that it would be a little curly like his sisters, but nope, there is not one ounce of curl in that hair, but I am kind of digging his faux-hawk he has going on.


On Saturday we had a bbq for Grandma Meredith, and the cousins had a ton of fun together. These three are absolutely crazy together and play so good. They couldn't believe they actually got to play two nights in a row.

I was trying so hard to get Caleb to smile, but it was not going to happen because Cowboys are tough and don't smile. I just love this picture of the boys making mean tough guy faces.

Last night we went to Witch-a-palooza at Gardner Village with Ty's family and my Dad's family. The kids had so much fun and just ran from witch to witch. Justin wasn't too happy with how crowded it was, but Ty was there to keep him distracted.
*

This is my favorite picture I took last night. I was pretty impressed how good of a tripod Ty's stroller made.


Kyle stayed in his stroller most of the night, eating chicken stars, but while the other kids were eating donuts and hot chocolate he got into the Halloween spirit and starting scaring everyone. This picture was taken right before he scared Grandpa Jeff.



What is there to say about these two little troublesome, hyper, cutie pies.


Not really sure what Justin is thinking, but I'm just shocked I got a picture of him not goofing off.


Little Miss Sophie is just so adorable, and I love that she cries every time someone tries to take her away from Aunt Shara.


I love the cool angles in the background of this picture.



This is the only picture we got of all the older kids together.

I guess even though I've been so sick, we have still found time to squeeze in a lot of fun things. But now that I am finally feeling better, my goal is to get up to this amazing new location and take some Fall pictures of my kids this week. Let's just pray I can actually find time to do it before the leaves all die.

1 comment:

jjtsoccer said...

you got some cool pics!!