Thursday, October 22, 2009

freshin' up

Fall has to be my most favorite time of the year, all the gorgeous colors, being able to wear 3/4 of of wardrobe again (I love sweaters, long sleeve shirts and comfy pj pants), fabulous new shows on tv-and I actually get a break from being so busy at work after fall schedule has officially launched, yummy pumpkin desserts, pumpkin patches... But the thing I love most is doing a little "fall" cleaning and redecorating. I am finally going to paint my hallways, do a couple of furniture staining projects for our 3rd bedroom and obviously I decided to freshin' up our blog.
(I just can't stand not posting without a couple of pictures-these are from last year at the pumpkin patch-i can't believe how much both of my kiddos have grown since then)

*
We have a crazy two weeks ahead of us: birthday parties, ward carnival, trunk or treat, Alexis' first Halloween parade at school, Halloween and an anniversary-8 years (wow!!! it has only taken me 8 years to convince Justin to go Christmas shopping after dinner on our anniversary-I can't wait-I don't think he has expressed any interest in helping me buy the kids presents EVER-but i did threaten to only buy toys that he had to build if he didn't come with me this year-who would have thought that is all it would take!) and of course a trip to the pumpkin patch and carving our pumpkins.

1 comment:

chandra said...

Shara, I'm so happy that I ran across your blog! We lived in the same ward while in high school. My last name then was Gattis. How are you and what you been up to over the years? Your family is so cute! Hope all is well with you.
Chandra