Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oldie, but a goodie

I think this picture was taken last July. But I just came across it and thought it was super cute. I love that Halle and Alexis has the same eye squinting thing going on, and I love how tan Natalie is (you can definitely tell she is a St. Georgian).




We had a pretty low key week, and spent most of yesterday working in our backyard. But I feel so good about all the work we got done, in fact we are ready to put curbing around our deck and start planting!!! Yeah. Baby steps, we have a lot to do, but it's on its way. I can't wait to hit Lowe's next weekend, I have a huge list and it keeps growing. Now if I could only convince Natalie to come up and put her special gardening touch in my yard. She definitely has the greenest thumb in our family.

On another side note, now that the weather is finally getting warm, I have set a goal to go for a walk/run at least 4 days a week (which after working all day, can be the last thing I want to do). But, I can't tell you how happy I was after my run yesterday, I did it!!! I love having 30 minutes to listen to my IPOD and just run, no kids, no work, nothing but the road. I think running is the stress reliever I have been waiting for. I have felt so re-energized this week and I actually lost 3/4 of an inch off my waist. Gotta love those kind of results.

No comments: