Sunday, February 15, 2009

My baby boy's 2!!!

I have been bad at blogging lately, so...Happy "Belated" Valentines Day. Alexis made her own Valentine's this year and I do have to say they turned out pretty dang cute. We also made heart shaped crayons to put in the goodie bags. I think my little love bug inherited my crafty gene. :)

I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was holding my little premmie's hand in the incubator, just wondering if he would make it through the night, and now look at him, pefect in every way. He makes our family what it is, he is such a joy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. If I had to pick three words to describe him right now, it would indepentent, silly and loving.

We love you Kyle, and Happy 2nd Birthday.





We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday and had a lot of fun. (But I do have to say, Chuck E. Cheese was sooo much cooler when I was little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. It really is crazy that he is two. Man it has flown by!

paxtonfam said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to your little guy! And your cupcakes and valentines were cute!