Friday, October 10, 2008

Terrible Two's are coming

Lately I have truly been thrown into the terrible two's, even though Kyle still has months until he is two. It is amazing to see the natural differences between boys and girls-Alexis was almost three when the terrible two's/three's hit. But Kyle has learned much quicker, probably from his sister. He is such a little stinker, but such a cute stinker all at the same time.



Yes. That would be Kyle trying to hide from me in the cabinet.


This what happens when I walk out of the room with a full bowl of cereal. I love his expression-he thought is was in trouble, can you tell?

I asked Kyle to throw away his juice box last night, he couldn't open the pantry door and put the garbage right in front of the door. (I have to admit this was super cute)

Yes, that would be a black eye. Kyle got in a fight with an alarm clock at 1130pm last night and I think the alarm clock cord won this won. Kyle is getting his molars and has been super fussy this week and sleeping is the last thing he wants to do, so he was up all night! He started playing with Justin's alarm clock, so Justin put it on top of the headboard. Unfortunately Kyle found the cord and yanked it down. His eye is so swollen and he just cried all night long, I'm sure he has the worst headache this morning. I think my son inherited my clumsiness and accident prone-ness (is that a word?).

Thank goodness these happy moments still outweigh the ornery and terrible two moments.

No comments: