Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sledding

On New Years Day we went sledding with Uncle Ty and Aunt Stephanie. After running to Target and Big 5-which was an adventure in itself we finally found gloves and sleds for everyone. I honestly still can't believe this was the first time I have ever taken my kids sledding-I usually just want to stay inside when it's 11 degrees-call me crazy.

Kyle scored a new Batman beanie because his other one had disappered off the face of the earth. (funny how i looked everywhere for it, and the next day when I was putting laundry away it was sitting in his top drawer, oh well this one should fit him for a while). I do think Kyle is starting to take after Alexis a little too much and is always posing for pictures. Whatever happened to the days when I could just take a cute picture of them smiling?

When these three weren't fighting over who got the red sled, they really were having fun.

Sophie, on the otherhand, not so much, she spent most of the time like this.


Makenna stayed home with Daddy and was so happy to have Alexis come home to smother her with kisses.

No comments: