Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Page 4 All Seasons


For all those scrapbook fanatics like myself. I have stumbled across this amazing website that has so many time saving kits. I love it. One of their designers is on Good Things Utah every couple of weeks and she has the most amazing projects. I love that everything is already pre-cut for you, but I also love that you always get additional materials and you don't always have to copy their layouts exactly, but it gives you a good starting point, and everything I need. Go check it out. http://stores.apage4allseasons.com/StoreFront.bok

2 comments:

Amber said...

Shara,
I came over to tell you thanks for the nice things you said about me on the Bo Bunny website.

And now I see that I need to tell you thanks for this post as well!

I'm on the show Sept. 8 ... I'll look for you!

Amber

Shyloh Belnap said...

Thanks for the comment Shara! You Rock!